Wireshark mailing list archives

Filter change

From: Rodrigo Guti <rgutierrez9 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:24:52 -0600

Hi,

I am kind of new, but I just upgraded my Wireshark to the latest one, and my
problem is when I do "Follow TCP stream" or UDP stream, the filter appears
something like this:

tcp.stream eq 2

Instead of the source ip, dest ip, source port and dest port. Which I had in
my previous Wireshark version.

I have looked at the options but I have not been able to find the option
that turn off this tcp.stream filter.

I am wondering how can I get my old filter, showing the whole info about the
ports and IP's.

Thanks!!!