Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: manual address resolution (Was: [Wireshark-commits] rev 32571: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: addr_resolv.c addr_resolv.h /trunk/gtk/: CMakeLists.txt Makefile.common help_dlg.c help_dlg.h main.c main.h manual_addr_resolv.c manual_addr_reso

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig () bjorlykke org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:17:10 +0200

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com> wrote:
When I first tried it, though, I failed to find the new menu because I
was clicking on the IP addresses in the dissection tree, not on the
source or destination columns.  Can it be extended to work from there too?

I'm sure it's possible, I'll have a look.  And maybe from the main
menu, "View -> Name Resolution -> Manually Resolve Address".

--
Stig Bjørlykke