Wireshark mailing list archives

Help Needed wireshark 1.2.9

From: "Neelakantan, Anand Kavalpadu (ITO-GCI)" <anand-kavalpadu.neelakantan () hp com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:50:00 +0000

Hi

We are using Wireshark 1.2.9 ,
after installing I launched the application and noticed there are three options which we want to disable they are
(Screenshot below)
1) Website
2) wiki
3) Downloads

[cid:458584410@10082010-0413]

Please let me know if these can be disabled
any information on this would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Anand
|ITO DO Best Shore India Center| HP Enterprise Services |
[cid:458584410@10082010-041A]<http://teams2.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/KCTDocs_GL/Pictures%20%20Logos/Hp%20Logo.jpg>

Disclaimer:

This electronic message, and any files transmitted with it are"HP Confidential"and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this electronic message in error, please discard the
message and notify me directly.