Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: how to capture tinyos packets with wireshark?

From: Eduard GV <eduardgv () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:58:51 +0200

2010/8/19 Eduard GV <eduardgv () gmail com>:
I think the key is serial forwarder (sf), an utility that is included
with the tinyOS package. this app allows a PC with an 802.15.4 USB
dongle to behave like some sort of TCP/IP<-->802.15.4 gateway. Data
sent to sf is forwarded via 15.4 radio, and 15.4 frames received by
the radio are encapsulated within TCP/IP packets. This TCP packets
could be forwarded to any host running hostap

...to any host running wireshark, sorry,...I don't know what was I thinking...