Wireshark mailing list archives

LTE RRC Dissector get crashed when trying to run wireshark

From: Vishal Kumar Singh <vishal.ismdh () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:05:06 +0530

Hi All,

I tried to build LTE-RRC Dissector using the source code placed at
trunk/epan/dissectors Revision 33887. After I copy the library to the plugin
directory, and run wireshark. The wireshark is getting crashed with the
following trace "Duplicate protocol name ""LTE Radio Resource Control (RRC)
protocol"! This might be caused by an inappropriate plugin or development
error".

I changed the protocol name, but still i am getting the same error. What
would be the probable reason? Please, suggest me.

Regards,
Vishal