Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to build Wireshark plugin for Windows x64bit platform;

From: Howard Wang <Hao.Wang () citrix com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:10:16 -0400

Hi, wireshark-dev:

I developed a wireshark plug-in for decoding some protocols which works fine for Windows 32bit installation;   thanks
to the detailed build environment setup procedures provided in Wireshark development document; but unfortunately the
procedure is limited only to 32bit.

I wonder if there is such a document or some existing procedure which can allow us to build a plug-in for Windows 64bit
platform.

Please provide some insight on this or the status of some effort in this direction; or if there is some thing I can
help/contribute...

Thanks a lot.

Regards;

Howard