Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Data Center Bridging EXchange (DCBX) Dissector

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:08:29 -0700

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 01:42:33PM -0500, Mikkel Hagen wrote:

     I noticed there was a request for a DCB dissector a while ago in
the below email, but haven't seen any more action on this.  If anyone
is interested I made up a rough dissector for DCBX Draft 2.0.  I might
make up one for baseline 1.01 as well at some point if there is any
interest.  Comments welcome (make sure to cc me in any replies), you
can find it mid-way down the page here:

You're welcome to submit what you have to be reviewed for inclusion in
Wireshark.  A basic dissector is better than none.