Wireshark mailing list archives

Hiring Coder To Utilize Wireshark

From: thomas riddle <thomasriddle1 () live com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:26:11 -0500

I need a programmer to log packets of a Flex application that uses the RTMP protocol.  They then need to make the
application multithreaded and use socks4/5 proxies.  If you are capable of doing so, please contact me directly at
thomasriddle1 () live com.  I have many similar projects after completion if you are available.