Wireshark mailing list archives

Wiki: Presentations about Wireshark

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:17:43 -0500

Hi folks,

Sometimes I've thought I read something in a presentation about
Wireshark somewhere but I can't find the presentation.  So I started a
Wiki page with links:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Presentations

So far, most of the links are to the previous years' Sharkfest pages
because, well, I've lost most of the other URLs I may have known about.

There isn't currently a link to this page from anywhere.  The best place
I can think of is from the FrontPage (under "Miscellaneous") but I don't
have permission to modify that page.  Suggestions (or someone else
adding a link) would be appreciated.

Regards,
-Jeff