Wireshark mailing list archives

warning messages while running wireshark - Version wireshark-1.2.6

From: "Nacham, NagaDeepthi (NagaDeepthi)" <nagadeepthi.nacham () alcatel-lucent com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:47:43 +0530

Hi All,

I tried to build wireshark-1.2.6 on Linux-64 bit machine. The make was successful. I got the below mentioned messages
when tried to run wireshark:
$ ./wireshark

(lt-wireshark:6837): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_invalidate_rect: assertion `window != NULL' failed

(lt-wireshark:6837): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_invalidate_rect: assertion `window != NULL' failed

Please find the attached screen shot for your reference. And could you please tell me the reason for these warning
messages. Appreciate your kind help in this regard.

Thanks,
NagaDeepthi