Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark and Google Summer of Code 2010

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:33:27 -0800

On Feb 26, 2010, at 2:05 AM, Jakub Zawadzki wrote:

Fast searching for differences in API between ncurses and curses,
I found that curses lack mouse support (man 3 curs_mouse).

If KEY_MOUSE is a #define, which it appears to be:

        $ egrep KEY_MOUSE /usr/include/curses.h
        #define KEY_MOUSE       0631            /* Mouse event has occurred */

you could condition the check for KEY_MOUSE events, and calls to mousemask(), etc., on the presence of KEY_MOUSE.

...and that might be useful in combination with the packet injection feature.

... and wireshark won't be longer passive sniffer (I don't know how you feel about it...),

I don't see that as a problem.