Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Interface Details >Receive but no buffer ISUUE

From: Hansang Bae <for_list_hbae () nyc rr com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 23:32:06 -0500

Tal Bar-Or wrote:
Hi,

Even with EDITCAP  the trace file is stay large size 190MB and with
zip so cant send it, so will send only the expert info images.
BTW, i changed the nic to Intel Pro 1000 PT Dual port and the problem
solved so we have to change nic on another 14 servers.

I meant a small sample.  But are you sure you didn't have a duplex
mismatch?  or did you try updating the drivers?

--

Thanks,
Hansang