Wireshark mailing list archives

802.11 Radiotap headers

From: Frank Barta <fbarta () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:26:13 -0500

Hello,

I'm working with some captures generated by wireshark and the AirPCAP
adapters that had the Radiotap headers included. Is there any way I can
strip these headers out of the data so that I can use these capture with
other analysis tools? Nothing against Wireshark, but I'm having some odd
issues with WPA decryption and I want to see what another tool thinks of the
same data.

Thanks,

Frank B