Wireshark mailing list archives

question, how to output specific fields in a complex packet using tshark command line

From: "damker" <damker () sina com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:37:17 +0800

发件人: damker [mailto:damker () sina com]
发送时间: 2010年7月12日 16:26
收件人: 'Wireshark-users-request () wireshark org'
主题: help,how to output specific fields in a complex packet using tshark
command line

Help

The attachment is a packet captured in the Mc interface, there are 8 SCTP
and upper layers, I want to output all the m3ua.protocol_data_opc,
m3ua.protocol_data_dpc,h248.transactionId in every M3UA.

If put the file in d:\temp\ and using the command line below:

tshark -r d:\temp\MCNew.cap -T fields -E separator=, -e
m3ua.protocol_data_opc -e m3ua.protocol_data_dpc -e h248.transactionId
d:\temp\h248.txt

it output the last m3ua.protocol_data_opc,
m3ua.protocol_data_dpc,h248.transactionId,not all. how to write a correct
command line to output all the fields I want?