Wireshark mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: George Vandelet <george_vandelet () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

I have an wireshark capture for an HTTP session and I see in the middle of all
of the http packets, some TCP packets which state they they are "[TCP segment of
a reassembled PDU]" .  I expect to see TCP packets at the beginning and end of
the TCP session but dont expect to see them much in the middle.

Can anyone help me understand what [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] is
indicating?

Thanks,

George