Wireshark mailing list archives

#include <gcrypt.h> in plugin development

From: Ivan Lawrow <ivan.lawrow () jennic com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:21:46 +0100

  I'm developing a plugin that requires use of the encryption library
functions in <gcrypt.h>  - this file is included in several of the epan
dissectors.
I can successfully build Wireshark 1.2.8 and 1.3.5 and my plugin without
<gcrypt.h> included in the plugin source code.
However, when I include <gcrypt.h> in the plugin source code the
compiler can't locate it so I guess its a plugin makefile issue.
Has any one encountered this issue before and suggest how to resolve it?