Wireshark mailing list archives

Requested Feature: Save Filtered Packets

From: Eric Dahan <ericdahan0 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:24:46 -0400

I am not sure if this feature already exists or not, but if it doesn't, I
would like to request it.  If it does, then can someone point out how to do
this?

I have captured data and have filtered it according to the data I am
interested, but now want to save just the data that matches the filter
without any other data in the capture file.  Can I do this?

Thanks,
Eric