Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to add multiple packets in the main table

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:59:45 +0100

Hi,

You can't.
Remember Wireshark works from the ground up, so framing on the wire is
paramount.

Thanks,
Jaap

On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 13:18:20 +0100, luuk <luuk.vanhal () tomtom com> wrote:
Hi all,

My protocol sometimes has multiple packets in 1 TCP packet.
Instead of adding every packet as a branch under TCP, I would like to
add the packets as separate numbered packets in the main table.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Luuk