Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark and Google Summer of Code 2010

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:37:06 -0800

Joerg Mayer wrote:
Before we go too deeply into the technical aspects of as GSoC project:
Is anyone willing to *mentor* any project(s) and this project in particluar?
Without mentors and organizers, this will not work.

I could probably be a mentor. The Mentoring Organization Application
requires a primary and backup administrator. Would anyone else like to
participate?

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’10! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Stanford University, June 14-17 · http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.10/