Wireshark mailing list archives

tshark session/flow logging

From: Salman Malik <salmanmk () live com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:38:01 +0000

Hello

If I have a captured trace of some traffic. Is it possible for me to get statistics of each flow (identified by a
src/dst IP and src/dst port) using tshark ? Also I have got "IP over IP traffic" or more specifically GPRS traffic (at
GN interface) , how can the headers beneath GTP headers be analysed statistically ?