Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: INTERLINK dissector plugin added

From: Aniruddha A <aniruddha.a () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:03:05 +0530

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:06:25 +0100
From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] INTERLINK dissector plugin added
To: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>

Hi,

Well, it broke the build so you may want to check into that.
Also the design desision to make it a plugin is a poor one. Single
file dissectors should be added to the build in set, otherwise we
would drown in the maintenane of all these 'little used' plugins.

Thanks,
Jaap

Send from my iPhone

On 16 mrt 2010, at 08:16, "Dr. Uwe Girlich" <Uwe.Girlich () philosys de>