Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: UDP MP2T Jitter MDI DF MLR

From: Jake Peavy <djstunks () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:48:01 -0400

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Leonardo Uzcudun <uzcudunl () yahoo it> wrote:

Hello:

I need to analize UDP MPEG2 TS flow and i wonder to know if with wireshark
or tshark i could measure the Jitter, MDI (*Media Delivery Index*), DF (Delay
Factor) and MLR (Media Loss Rate).

Thanks a lot.

http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200905/msg00090.html

--
-jp

If I ever opened a trampoline store, I don't think I'd call it Trampo-Land,
because you might think it was a store for tramps, which is not the
impression we are trying to convey with our store. On the other hand, we
would not prohibit tramps from browsing, or testing the trampolines, unless
a tramp's gyrations seemed to be getting out of control.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com