Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How do I get both gateway and proxy IP address using Wireshark?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:09:02 +0200

Hi,

I assume you talk about a VoIP gateway and SIP proxy address?

Depending on the type of installation you might find these in the DHCP
options.

Thanks,
Jaap

On Thu, 20 May 2010 08:16:01 -0700, "Pablo
Brozovich"  wrote:  How do I get a gateway and proxy IP address using
Wireshark?, My desktop is into a network but I don`t know what my network
configuration is.
El mejor
servicio de email de clase mundial ahora en México. Conóce Mail2World [1].

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mail2world.com.mx