Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Play media streams in real time

From: Miguel Angel Cabrera Moya <madmac2501 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:08:33 +0200

I received an email asking about the state of what i proposed a few
months ago and here is a patch.

Actually i did very few work, just integrating GStreamer in wireshark
build process and very little coding, but it is better than nothing.

At the moment this is stopped as i have enough coding in my life
because of my full time job.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Miguel Angel Cabrera Moya