Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Submitting patches on behalf of Mellanox

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 21:02:06 -0600

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 04:06:38PM +0300, Slava Koyfman wrote:

Are there some specific steps I need to follow when submitting patches
on behalf of a company, or do I just attach them to a bug report as
usual?

Just ensure that the files are licensed with a GPL compatible license
(we almost always use GPLv2 or v2+ itself) and the company knows at
whatever level necessary that their workers are giving this to the
community :).

We certainly appreciate the contributions!

--
Steve