Wireshark mailing list archives

Regenerating the HI2Operations dissector: Gives results different then current ?

From: Bill Meier <wmeier () newsguy com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:35:16 -0500

After regenerating the HI2Operations dissector I get lots of diffs from
the current version in epan/dissectors.

The diffs are all similar to:

-  {   1, &hf_HI2Operations_iPBinaryAddress, BER_CLASS_CON, 1,   \
      0, dissect_HI2Operations_OCTET_STRING_SIZE_4_16 },

+  {   1, &hf_HI2Operations_iPBinaryAddress, BER_CLASS_CON, 1,   \
      BER_FLAGS_IMPLTAG, dissect_HI2Operations_OCTET_STRING_SIZE_4_16 },

I see that the 5th arg which is 0 in the current code is replaced by a
BER_FLAGS_... in the re-generated code.

Is this OK ??

Bill