Wireshark mailing list archives

Capturing outgoing SOAP Username/Password

From: Max Russell <max_russell2000 () yahoo co uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:56:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there,

I'm trying to validate an outgoing SOAP username/password value pair.

I'm running Wireshark on the client machine that makes the call that should
contain the value, using a fairly inclusive capture filter of
host x.x.x.x

Firstly, will I actually capture this on the client machine using the filter I
described?

Secondly, how can I search within the captures for the SOAP username/password?

thanks
Max