Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: SNMP Mibs for Cisco? how to use them on WUG 11.0.1

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:07:01 +0200

Hi,

I think you posted on the wrong list. Isn't WUG v11.0.1
referring to WhatsUp Gold ?
Then you should head over to one of their
forums.

Thanks,
Jaap

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:40:48 -0500, "Wojkovich,
Richard"  wrote:

Dear Wireshark enthusiasts,

Can you direct me to
instructions on how to employ MIBS for Cisco devices in WUG v11.0.1? The
reason I ask is that CPU Utilization and Memory Utilization, even though
checked and selected  under Properties/Performance Monitors,  have no
values when queried with Device Status Report/Memory Utilization or CPU
Utilization (using Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13), but instead reports
"The counter is enabled for this device. Sometimes it takes a while to
get the first data points."

Thanks in advance for your time and
reply,

Rick Wojkovich