Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to decode FP over UDP?

From: Bill Meier <wmeier () newsguy com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 10:48:45 -0400

wang.hongxia1 () zte com cn wrote:
 I am using Wireshark version 1.2.9. I have some FP packets in pcap
format. However I do not see FP protocol option in "decode as" list.
However Enabled protocols, shows FP protocolsenabled which indicates
Wireshark supports fp. I  fill "fp" in filters,I can not get no Packets
filtered.Howerver,I see some packets over UDP transported from RNC.

   Please tell me how can I decode packets as FP.
   Those sample fp packets are transported over UDP. Yet I do not see fp
protocol in "decode as" list.

Thanks and regards,

I know nothing about the FP protocol;

However, perhaps the info in the Wireshark Wiki may be of help

http://wiki.wireshark.org/FP
http://wiki.wireshark.org/FP%20Hint