Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Could you help me

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:25:51 -0400

Xia GuoHui-w22796 wrote:
Respected developers,

I am a beginner on wireshark, while I was try to running sourcecode
package 1.4.0 verify tools under windows 2003 VC7,  this command as below,

D:\WireShark_Versions\1.4.0\wireshark-1.4.0>nmake -f Makefile.nmake
verify_tools

 it appears out  "bash: tools\win-setup.sh: no such file or directory".

And the simulator tool Cygwin has been installed, could you help me
check how to solve this issue, or where to get this file?

That file is present in the SVN tree (if you got the source through SVN)
and also in the source tar balls (include the 1.4.0 one).