Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GTK question

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 23:16:47 +0200

On 30 sep 2010, at 23:03, Stephen Fisher wrote:
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:39:46PM +0200, Sake Blok wrote:

I'm implementing something new for which I would to use "<ctrl>+[" and
"<ctrl>+]" as accelerator keys. But I can't figure out what to put in
gtk/menus.c.

After digging through the GTK documentation, it looks like the character
name needs to be used and not the character itself.  The include file
gdk/gdkkeysyms.h is generated from the X.org distribution and it's
called "bracketleft" in there, so you would use <bracketleft>
presumabily.

Great! That did the trick, I will enlist myself for the "Google Advanced Searching" class now ;-)

Thanks,

Sake