Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 36622: /trunk/tools/ /trunk/tools/: fuzz-test.sh test-fuzzed-cap.sh

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:14:00 -0600

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 03:36:13PM +0000, morriss () wireshark org wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=36622

 Export MALLOC_OPTIONS=AJ to increase memory allocation debug on
 FreeBSD (and others).

 (I don't have easy access to either of these OS so this has not been
 tested.)

It appears to be working on FreeBSD.  If I add an invalid flag (such as
'Y') to the MALLOC_OPTIONS on FreeBSD, it gives me an error:

expr: (malloc) Unsupported character in malloc options: 'Y'

Otherwise the fuzz test runs fine.