Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 38345: /trunk/ /trunk/: CMakeLists.txt /trunk/wsutil/: CMakeLists.txt

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:01:48 +0200

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 02:45:09AM +0200, Joerg Mayer wrote:
Directory: /trunk/wsutil/
  Changes    Path              Action
  +1 -1      CMakeLists.txt    Modified

GLIB2_LIBRARIES -> GLIB2_LDFLAGS

Is this really the correct place or should this be fixed in FindGLIB2 instead?

From /usr/share/cmake/Modules/readme.txt:

XXX_LIBRARIES           The libraries to link against to use XXX. These should include full paths.  This should not be
a cache entry.

So we'll need to fix the FindGLIB2.cmake as the proper fix.

ciao
     Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>