Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Complete the switch to UIManager driven menubar?

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:58:06 -0600

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:19:26AM +0200, Anders Broman wrote:

I think all menus work now with MAIN_MENU_USE_UIMANAGER, LUA? When
should we start to rip out the "old" code?

If you feel that it's ready to go, I would say change the default to
build with ui manager unless the user specifies otherwise and give it
some more time to work out any bugs (over a few months?)