Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 38333: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: decode_as_dlg.c

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman () ericsson com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:05:05 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org] On Behalf Of Stephen Fisher
Sent: den 4 augusti 2011 17:50
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 38333: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: decode_as_dlg.c

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 05:36:59PM +0200, Anders Broman wrote:

Well I most frequently chose "Both" and got tired of having to change
it all the time. If most people want it as it was I'm not oposed to
change it back.

That's a good enough reason for me :).  I can't think of any reason why it would hurt... I just never thought about it
much.  I'll keep it in mind next time I use decode as.
I added the port numbers for option "Both" and added Arrows to illustrate all options. If any one does not like it
feel free to change it.
Regards
Anders