Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Request - RTP codec decoding

From: "Don McKinnon-AST" <dmckinnon () asttechlabs com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 10:48:58 -0500

For HD audio, could the  L16-256 codec (16 bit linear PCM at 16 kHz) be
supported in the future?  This is the recommended transducer test codec for
wideband audio devices (not super or ultra WB) and currently there is not
way to verify/calibrate the RTP stream on test configurations.

Regards,
Don

Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Hi,

No other codecs than PCMA and PCMU are supported natively.

Thanks,
Jaap