Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GTK3 for OSX

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen () lurchi franken de>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:11:41 +0100

On Dec 30, 2011, at 12:41 PM, Joerg Mayer wrote:

Just a question I've been toying with:
Would it be ok/make sense to move the official builds on OSX from GTK2 to
GTK3?
Depends on:
* Does GTK3 compile? For GTK2 we need some patches?
* Is it stable for releases?
I haven't tried it yet?

Best regards
Michael

Ciao
 Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>