Wireshark mailing list archives

G.722 and G.726 decoders for Wireshark

From: Dietfrid Mali <karx11erx () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:07:56 +0100

Hi,

using spandsp, I have added G.722 and G.726 decoders to Wireshark.

Currently this is a bit of a hack job, particularly regarding inclusion of the spandsp lib, and I could need a bit help
to properly integrate it into Wireshark's automake hell (configure.in).

There also isn't a proper Wireshark signature for that RTP type (I am simply reacting to RTP type 102, which actually
is an error code), so some help getting this straight and introducing proper codec types would be appreciated, too.