Wireshark mailing list archives

Problem with recommended Makefile.nmake

From: eymanm <eymanm () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:47:21 -0400

While building a plugin on Windows with Wireshark 1.6.0, I'm trying to
follow directions provided in README.plugins. With the recommended content
of \plugins\myudp\Makefile.nmake (attachment Recommended_Makefile.nmake) I'm
getting compilation errors as shown in attachment CompilationErrors.txt.
However, if use a different Makefile.nmake
(attachment Modified_Makefile.nmake), the compilation is successful.

Can somebody help to figure out what's wrong with using the recommended
Makefile.nmake?

Thanks