Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: WEP & WPA decryption

From: Al Grant <bigal.nz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:24:45 +1200

I dont know where you found that gem of information Gerald, but thats
awsome. Thanks.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:

The 802.11 WPA passphrase and SSID preferences let you encode
non-printable or otherwise troublesome characters using URI-style
percent escapes, e.g. %20 for a space. As a result you have to escape
the percent characters themselves using %25.