Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Unable to reach www.wireshark.org

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:11:20 -0700

On 7/6/11 3:41 PM, Tony Trinh wrote:
I also occasionally get connection problems to ask.wireshark.org
<http://ask.wireshark.org> (and I recall it happening before the 30th).
Sometimes, the connection is painfully slow, where I'm waiting more than
a minute for the main page to even open. I don't think this intermittent
lag is related to my connection because I've experienced it from home
and from work.

That particular server is overloaded. I'm in the process of upgrading it
but I don't know exactly when that will happen.