Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Mac OSX and GnuTLS

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen () lurchi franken de>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:56:34 +0200

On Jun 7, 2011, at 3:44 PM, kevin creason wrote:

I was curious, why does the Mac release on the wireshark site not have
GnuTLS support enabled by default?
Which version? PPC? Intel 32bit? Intel 64bit?
Is it because it cannot be included with Wireshark and cannot be
counted on to be available elsewhere?
Maybe it just not installed on the buildbot...

Best regards
Michael

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */