Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Access to column N° and time

From: fab12 () freesurf fr
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:27:09 +0200

Actually I meant how to access programmatically.
Eventually I found pinfo->fd->num; and for the time

pinfo->fd->rel_ts.secs
pinfo->fd->rel_ts.nsecs

 <fab12@...> writes:

How do I access to the value in the frame number first column in a
listview?
frame.number

Same question for time column.
Here are the available time display choices:
frame.time
frame.time_epoch
frame.time_delta
frame.time_delta_displayed
frame.time_relative

Also is it possible to change the value in the time column?
If by value, you mean the format, then yes.  The simplest way is probably
through "View -> Time Display Format -> ..."

But you can also change the format or even add multiple time formats in
different columns if you want by adding new time columns through "Edit ->
Preferences -> Columns -> ..."