Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Looking for tool that will create congestion between two applictions or nodes

From: Lee <ler762 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:42:14 -0500

On 11/11/11, W T <wokelmal () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a client and server running in two different machine, and
wanted to reduce the available bandwidth between these two machines
based on applications running in this machine.

Is there any free tool available on Linux and windows platforms.

dummynet looks interesting.  I haven't tried it tho
http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/dummynet/

Regards,
Lee