Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: syntax errors are eating my time and brain though my code is almost correct

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws () darkjames pl>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 20:01:11 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 01:25:35PM +0530, prashanth sappidi wrote:
[...] specifies undefined struct/union 'trigger_structure'

/* MY_CODE BEGIN */

typedef struct _trigger_structure {
      int    restart_trigger;
      gint64 trigger_temp;
      int    trigger_temp2;
      gint64 trig_vals[10];
}trigger_structure;

First you should decide if you want to use typedefed (alias) name 'trigger_structure' or 'struct trigger_structure'.
If second try replacing original trigger_structure declaration with:

struct trigger_structure {
        int    restart_trigger;
        gint64 trigger_temp;
        int    trigger_temp2;