Wireshark mailing list archives

Mobile Broadband Interface doesn't show up in the list of Wireshark Interfaces

From: Saikrishna Ravikanti <saikrishna.ravikanti () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:12:17 +0900

Dear Sir,

I have Installed Wireshark version 1.6.2 (with WinPcap 4.1.2) on Windows7
32-Bit OS.
I am trying to capture network data for my Mobile Broadband Network
Interface.
But the problem here is:
    My Mobile Broadband Network interface is not displayed in Wireshark's
list if interfaces.

The output of windump -D:
[image: Wireshark_Issue_Win7_32.jpg]

Please find the attached Zip file which contains winpcap_debug.txt and some
.reg files.
Please let me know your valuable suggestions related to this issue.

Regards,
Saikrishna.R