Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Display multiple frames (of multiple TCP segments) in COL_INFO

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:10:45 -0600

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 03:33:01PM +0300, Kaul wrote:

I've tried to mimic what the SSL dissector does, which is able to
display multiple PDUs information in the COL_INFO ('Application Data,
Application Data, Application Data' for example).

How are you doing it now?  Are you using the col_set_fence and related
functions?

It appears I need to do this check per frame - although my dissector
is called per conversation. Any ideas?

Dissectors are called per frame by Wireshark.