Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Doubt in Wireshark

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 23:30:38 +0530

seems like the packet coming are not configured properly as per the
Wireshark standards developed.

Try to set the preferences for WiMax protocol in Wireshark preferences.

Regrds
Nitin

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM, nivedita M <nivemurugan () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,
           I am working in WiMAX code. On executing the simple code in
WiMAX pcap file is generated. While capturing the pcap file using
wireshark. I get error as "Malformed formed" packet...
Can anybody tell me whats the problem..??

I have attached the output obtained from wireshark....