Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Capture File Archive

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 14:56:57 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org [mailto:wireshark-dev-
bounces () wireshark org] On Behalf Of Kurt Knochner
Sent: 01 August 2012 14:51
To: wireshark-dev () wireshark org
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Capture File Archive

Joe McEachern wrote:

The idea for having a CloudShark instance available to the Wireshark
core team originally surfaced at Sharkfest. We would be happy to
provide
this.

Joe,

I just brought up the discussion, based on the mentioned question. I'm
glad
to hear this has already been discussed at sharkfest.

Personally, I would like to have such a system, but it's up to the core
devs to
contact you and sort it all out ;-)

[Graham Bloice said]

I very briefly discussed this the CloudShark guys at SharkFest, primarily
as a resource for captures associated with items on the bug tracker, but
unfortunately I'm not in a position timewise to help with pushing this
forward.