Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 44290: /trunk/ui/gtk/ /trunk/ui/gtk/: capture_dlg.c cfilter_combo_utils.h

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen () lurchi franken de>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:29:56 +0200

On Aug 23, 2012, at 9:26 AM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:58 AM,  <ruengeler () wireshark org> wrote:
Log:
Add a filter for all selected interfaces to the capture options dialog.

Should this feature be backported to 1.8.x?

I did not like it when the capture filter was hidden in the "Interface
Settings" window, but with this fix I'm all happy again.
Why didn't you bring this up to our attention? Maybe it would have
been there earlier...

Anyway: I think this should be back-ported. The same applies to all
commits from Irene after that. It improves the GUI...
Any other opinions?

Best regards
Michael

--